NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
SOUTHERN AFRICAN MUSIC RIGHTS ORGANISATION NPC (REGISTRATION NO. 1961/002506/08) (“SAMRO” OR “THE COMPANY”)
The purpose of this meeting is to:
1. Present the Directors’ report consisting of :
1.1 Group Audit Committee Report;
1.2 Social, Ethics & Governance Committee Report;
1.3 Nomination, Human Resource Committee Report
1.4 Chief Executive Officer’s Report
2. Present the Integrated Report of the Group for the year ended 30 June 2022*;
3. Present the Audited Annual Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2022;
4. Appointment of Independent External Auditors for the financial year 2022/23;
5. Resignation/Rotation and Appointment of Non-Executive Directors;
6. Approval of Non-Executive Directors’ remuneration for the financial years 2022/23 to 2023/24
*Integrated Report and Annual Financial Statements
The Integrated Report and Annual Financial Statements will be available on the website from 30 November 2022: www.samro.org.za
EXTENSION OF THE CALL FOR THE NOMINATIONS OF MEMBERS TO SERVE AS NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS ON THE SAMRO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The call for the nomination of members to serve as Non-executive Directors on the SAMRO Board of Directors has been extended. Direct communication with full details has been sent to members.
The Extension for nominations for the Board appointments closes at 15:00 on 25 November 2022.
We look forward to receiving all your nominations.