The above vacancy exists within the Executive Office and reports to the Chief Executive Officer (with a dotted line reporting to the Chief Operations Officer).
The purpose of the role is to investigate fraudulent activities, perform analysis and identify root causes on potential fraud losses, protect the organisation by proactively preventing and detecting fraud across all business units. The incumbent will be required to
- Draft and execute the Fraud Risk Management Strategy;
- provide specialist advice and support to ensure consistent and seamless mitigation of fraud risks;
- ensure the efficient and effective control over potential fraud risk activities as well as compliance reporting; and
- use data analytics to inform fraud controls and counter fraud processes.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has successfully completed a Degree in Auditing or Risk Management or equivalent qualification and has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in fraud risk management.
- Use data analytics to inform fraud controls and counter fraud processes.
- Risk assessment;
- Fraud detection & Prevention;
- Reporting& Documentation;
- Collaboration& Compliance;
- Training& Awareness;
- Data analysis
- A Degree in Auditing or Risk Management or related qualification;
- Fraud training: Fraud Basics, ACFE, Forensic Investigations and Advanced Certificates in Risk Management;
- 5 years’ experience in Fraud Risk Management;
- Advanced computer skills, including Word & Excel;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High level of Information gathering and processing;
- Knowledge of management systems;
- Judgement and decision making.
- Relationship Building
- Stress Tolerance
- Building positive work relationships
- Interpersonal skills – teamwork, respect, tact and discretion
- Conflict management
- Organisational awareness and impact
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and Ethics
- Information gathering and processing
- Analytical skills and analytical thinker
- Project Management
- Strategic thinking
- Priority setting
If you are confident that you have the necessary qualification and experience to perform the above mentioned duties, please forward your CV in confidence to HR, to email@example.com
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity policy.
Closing date: 20 October 2023
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive a response within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.