SAMRO NPC refund policy for membership application processing fees
- A SAMRO NPC refund application form must be completed with the correct details of the original payment for the refund to be processed.
- The application must include proof of the payment made to SAMRO NPC.
- Requests for refunds must be sent within seven (7) working days after the payment was made.
- Should the applicant wish to receive a refund via EFT the applicant must provide:
- A completed SAMRO NPC refund application form; and
- Proof of payment made to SAMRO NPC; and
- Requesting applicant’s banking details on a stamped bank letterhead (not older than 3 months).
- A valid reason must be given as part of the refund application. SAMRO NPC reserves the right to decline a refund application if an adequate reason is not provided for the refund request.
- The refund will take between seven (7) to ten (10) working days to complete.
- No refund requests will be considered after seven (7) working days from the date of payment to SAMRO.
- If you haven’t received your refund after ten (10) working days, please contact your bank or credit card company as it may take some time to process the refund. In the event that your bank confirms that no refund has been made to your account, you may then contact SAMRO using the details provided below to query the status of your refund request:
- contact numbers: +27 11 712 8000 / +27 (0) 86 674 4391
- email address: email@example.com