The above vacancy exists within the Marketing, Communications and CSI department and reports to the Manager: Marketing & Communications. The purpose of this role is to plan,support, coordinate and activate all marketing and events duties andresponsibilities and or expectation within the marketing department on behalf of the organisation. The ideal candidate will be someone who has successfully completed a Degree in Marketing with at least 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience in the Marketing and Communications environment.
Key Performance Areas:
- Develop, coordinate and administrate marketing activations
- Develop, coordinate and administrate event activations, interfacing with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and administrate sponsorship initiatives
- Support the sponsorship, CSI, marketing and events strategy to leverage PR, communication and branding opportunities for SAMRO
- Coordinate and manage promotional collateral
- Degree in Marketing
- 3 years relevant experience in marketing andcommunications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills
- Customer relationship management skills
- Display an effective marketing and branding track record
- Attention to detail.
- Time management
- Numerical orientation
- Goal and deadline driven
- Team player
- Relationship building and networking skills
- Ability to analyse data and draw insights
If you are confident that you have the necessary qualification and experience to perform the above mentioned duties, please forward your CV in confidence to HR, to HR@samro.org.za
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity policy.
Closing date: 31 October 2023
Email address: HR@samro.org.za
If you do not receive a response within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.